I’ve heard many an excuse as to why people don’t plan their meals – I haven’t got time, I don’t want to end up eating something I don’t fancy, I don’t know where to start, it sounds like something my gran would do – but none are as strong as the argument for sitting down and getting on with it. There’s a very good reason why food planning is something your gran would do!
Get into a good habit and invest a little time one evening every couple of weeks to get organised and you could quickly see the results and never look back:
- No more last-minute panicking about what to eat for dinner
- Lunch taken care of too – no more cold supermarket sandwiches or expensive trips to a nearby food outlet
- Fewer and quicker supermarket trips – less stress and hassle-free shopping
- Pasta four nights out of seven? Not anymore!
- Save money – within weeks
- Reduce food waste – you wouldn’t throw a fiver in the bin without thinking so why food?
“Sarah taught me that food planning is like a game of chess – always be thinking a few moves ahead. Have a strategy and you’re onto a winner.” Jenny
Whether it’s a chalkboard in the kitchen or a note on your phone, you simply need to find a way that works for you…I can help you get started and show you how to make the most of your food plan. Within no time you could be saving time and money, reducing your food waste and eating better.
Don’t just take my word for it, read about how Heather got on after our session.
Contact me for a free initial consultation and let’s get planning!