I’m excited to be working once again with registered dietitian nutritionist, Laura Clark, to help you get your mojo back!
In this 90-minute workshop, we’ll explore nutrition and eating personality secrets to help get your mojo back and bring mealtimes to life, in easy and inspiring ways. We’ll help you double your energy, double your meal repertoire, and cut the time it takes to do it in…
This is for you if…
– You’re lacking motivation in the kitchen after lockdown 2.0.
– You’d like to have more energy and a greater sense of wellbeing.
– You’d like to understand your eating habits better but are not sure where to start.
– You’d like to head into Christmas without an extra side of guilt and frustration about your relationship with food.
– You’d like to bring back the joy to cooking and eating with your family.
Are you struggling with energy levels?
Perhaps you’re lacking enthusiasm in the kitchen as you stare blankly into the fridge?
Or maybe you’re reaching for the biscuits…again…feeling totally uninspired by that apple you think you ‘should’ be eating?
Are you conscious of wanting to protect your, and your family’s, health and immunity this winter?
Let us help.
Date: Friday 27 November, 1.00pm