A great snack or dessert, this yoghurt and fruit bark is a good way of using up fruits that are going past their best.
Best left out of the freezer for five minutes before eating.
|Equipment to have ready
|250ml natural yoghurt (Greek style works best)
|1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
|Approx. 250g mixed fruits (fruits that work well are kiwi, pineapple, grapes, mango, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries – frozen berries are fine but keep them in the freezer until you need them)
|Tablespoon measure or tablespoon
|2 tbsp nuts of your choice (optional)
|Large mixing bowl
|Baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- We start by putting the yoghurt into a mixing bowl and stirring through the honey or maple syrup.
- Roughly chop the nuts, if you’re using them, and cut any large bits of fruit into bitesize pieces.
- Stir the fruit and nuts into the yoghurt.
- Spread the yoghurt and fruit mixture out onto the lined baking tray to a few cm thick.
- Put it in the freezer for a few hours.
- Once frozen you can break it up into pieces to eat. Transfer any leftovers to a box and return to the freezer.