4 carrots, peeled and sliced into batons
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp coriander seeds, lightly crushed
peeled zest of half an orange (the zest needs to be in big strips)
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the carrots in a roasting tray.
- Add the garlic, coriander, orange zest, oilve oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together using your hands.
- Place the tray in the oven and roast for 20-30 minutes. The carrots should be a little brown and soft.
- Discard the orange zest before serving.