|Ingredients||Equipment to have ready|
|8 baby potatoes, halved||Chopping board|
|2 cloves garlic, left whole in the skin||Sharp knife|
|Olive oil||Roasting tin|
|8 mini cooking chorizo or 4 large, halved||Baking tray|
|10 mushrooms, quartered|
|1 red pepper, cubed|
|1/2 red onion, cut into 4 wedges|
|12 baby tomatoes|
|Small bunch of greens, thick stalk removed and shredded|
|1 small tin butterbeans, drained and rinsed|
|1 avocado, peel removed and sliced|
|Salt and pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Put the potatoes and garlic in a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and tip in the chorizo, mushrooms, peppers and onion. Bake for another 20 minutes or so until the veg is soft and nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on another tray, season with a little salt and pepper and put in the oven until the skins start to brown and blister. Set aside.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven and stir through the greens and butterbeans. Return to the oven for five minutes to allow the greens to wilt and the beans to warm through.
- Serve topped with the sliced avocado and roast tomatoes.
- It’s great to squeeze the garlic out of the skins and over the dish!