How to feed your fussy eater
Join me for this four week interactive online programme and learn how to get your fussy eater eating.
Over the four weeks you’ll learn:
- What is causing your mealtime anguishes
- How to establish positive mealtime routines
- How to improve what and how many foods your child is eating
- How to easily and efficiently prepare meals the whole family will enjoy
- To enjoy stress-free family mealtimes
Not only will you learn how to feed your fussy eater, but as a bonus there’ll be:
Nutrition support from Laura Clark Nutrition
An introduction to getting more balance, energy, strength and time back into your life from Heather Keats Health and Fitness for Mums
Ongoing support from my stress-free family mealtimes Facebook community of parents and carers who have participated in my workshops and courses (a closed group)
The course is delivered through a closed Facebook group with lives each week from me delivering workshops and lessons along with the opportunity for Q&A related to the topic, weekly activities and challenges, access to daily support from me and your fellow course participants as well as resources and worksheets to assist you as you continue your progress after the course.
So, if you’re ready to help your family enjoy healthier, happier and stress-free mealtimes, join me for the next course starting on 7 September. The programme runs termly so if you’re not ready to join me in September, you’ll be able to take part in November.
Cost: £50 *special offer, usual price £95*
“Sarah offered clear practical advice which I can easily take on board to improve all aspects of family eating. Lots of fun ideas and little tips. I feel inspired and no longer stuck in a rut!”
To be kept up to date on events, workshops and online courses, subscribe to my newsletter using the form in the black bar below.
Making food (and your money) go further
The course will take you around an hour to complete and covers:
- Meal planning
- Getting organised
- Shopping more efficiently
- Making food (and your money) go further
- Stocking up
- Where to look for meal inspiration and recipe ideas
Dip in and out of the course to complete it when convenient or refer back to it when you need a refresher.
Download and keep the accompanying course resource sheets.
Option one: £40 – Online course only
Option two: £120 – Online course plus ongoing support for twelve months
- Monthly email with hints, tips, tricks and things to try
- Up to one hour per month support – let me know what help you need or just chat about all things food
- Designed to keep you motivated, help with meal ideas and recipe inspiration, support and advice on your meal plans
“Kitchen Titbits online course ‘Making food (and your money) go further’ has rescued me from spending too much on my weekly shop and having no motivation in the kitchen.
I now meal plan (something which I never did before). I take time each week to plan meals with the help of meal inspiration and the recipes on the course.
I am shopping more efficiently, and my cupboards have never been more organised.
Thank you so much to Sarah for giving me the skills and confidence I was lacking before.” Sharon