In this workshop, whilst sampling some of Jane’s homemade teas and tucking into some sweet and savoury treats provided by me, we’ll explore the various health benefits of herbal teas as well as the positive impact making your own can have on the environment.
You’ll learn how to make your own teas using fruits, herbs and spices that can easily be found in your home, local shops, garden and hedgerows as well as learn how to make the most of ingredients that might otherwise been thrown in the food waste bin!
Who will create the best blend?!
Date: Friday 29 November, 10.30am-12.30pm
Cost: £20 per person
Location: The Sundial Kitchen, St. Francis Road, BS3 1JP
Stress-free family mealtimes
In this session, we will focus on:
- What is causing your mealtime anguishes
- Establishing positive mealtime routines
- Improving what and how many foods your child is eating
- How to prepare meals the whole family will enjoy
Date: Friday 31 January, 11.30-1.30am
Cost: £25 per person, including a light lunch*
Location: my house in Bristol, BS3
Stress-free family mealtimes with Laura Clark
I am running this session in collaboration with Registered Dietician, Laura Clark. We will explore:
- Why mealtimes can be a battle ground, with winning tactics to make them a happier, more nutritious occasion
- Family meal ideas to get you out of a rut and a how-to guide to meal planning
- Your nutrition questions answered: how much they need/snacking/managing treats/do they need supplements?
- Meat-free meals – with more families looking to incorporate plant-based eating into their life, we show you how to get it right
Date: Friday 7 February, 11am-1pm
Cost: £35 per person, including lunch*
Location: Combe Down, Bath